STEPWISE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BASIC MODEL OF SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT.
1. All needs to be identified by community with technical assistance from district line departments and NGOs (PVDP).
2. Establishment of Khushal Goth Markaz as a permanent community structure at village level and getting it registered with Social Welfare Departments at district level to acquire legal status for effective collaboration with government line departments.
3. Strengthening of KGM Committees and building their capacities for effective linkages and communications with government line departments, Politicians, NGOs and other stakeholders for their socio economic change over time.
4. All community development projects implemented through shared resources (human, material, cash) contributed by community, government line departments, politicians, NGO(PVDP), donor, philanthropists and business companies.
5. All work with community through three tier stake-holders agreement comprising KGM Committee, PVDP (NGOs) and Government Line Departments (GLDs) at district level.
6. All community development work with community planned, implemented, monitored, reviewed, modified by three tier agreement partners.
7. The role of Social Media is important in highlighting the successes and lessons learned from this joint venture with KGM, GLDs and PVDP.
8. University students interested to learn about community development will be offered INTERNSHIPS.